Derek T. Jones’
Preposterously Dull Homepage
All Content. No Format.
- Professional information: see my LinkedIn profile.
- Cartoons! From 1986 to 1990, I wrote the single-panel comic The Gray Area.
- Fiction! See my author page. I also have a few poems here. Nobody made you click, buddy.
- Software! Both paid and free software that I’ve written.
- History! From 1999 through 2002 I rode around on an electric motorcycle.
- Medical: in 2001 my wife came down with CFS.
- Brainteasers: some of my favorite puzzles.
- Claymation from the Early 80s
- Panoramic Photos: I don’t make
too many of these, but those that I have are here.
- Quotes: some quotes I have found worth saving.
- Essays: ponderings, explanations, thoughts, and rants.